The main function of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website is to provide information related to its services, as well as to disseminate and promote relevant complementary information to the execution of its corporate purpose.
1. Acceptance of Terms
When a user accesses to the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website, they do so under their full responsibility and, therefore, fully and unreservedly accept the content of the terms and conditions of use of the company's website. ISATECH CORPORATION SAS reserves, in all senses, the right to update and modify at any time and, in any way, unilaterally and without prior notice, these conditions of use and the contents of the page.
The provision of the service of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS page is free for users and is governed by the terms and conditions that are included below, which are understood as known and accepted by the users of the site.
This website and its content, including texts, graphics, logos, animations and sounds, are the property of ISATECH CORPORATION SAS. Its total or partial reproduction, it’s translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analog, digital means, or any other system or technology created, without prior written authorization from ISATECH CORPORATION SAS, is forbidden.
Users can retrieve, display, print, copy or download any material from this site exclusively for personal and non-commercial use, as long as the ownership by ISATECH CORPORATION SAS is expressly mentioned.
With respect to the contents that appear on the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website, the user agrees to:
- Use the contents diligently, correctly and legally.
- Not to suppress, evade, or manipulate the copyright and other data that identifies the rights of ISATECH CORPORATION SAS.
- Not to use the contents and, in particular, the information of any other kind obtained through ISATECH CORPORATION SAS or the services, to broadcast advertising.
- ISATECH CORPORATION SAS will not be responsible for the improper use that users have with the content of its website.
- The visitor or user of the Web page will be responsible for any improper, illicit or abnormal use that they make of the contents, information or services of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS Web page. The visitor or user of the site, directly or through an intermediary, will not in any way attack the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website, against its technological platform, against its information systems, nor will it interfere with its normal operation.
- The visitor or user of the site will not alter, block or perform any other act that prevents the display or access to any content, information or services of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website or that are incorporated into the Web pages linked to that of ISATECH CORPORATION SAS.
- The visitor or user of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website will not send or transmit on this website or to the same, to other users or to any person, any information of an obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous or discriminatory scope against ISATECH CORPORATION SAS, against its officials or against those responsible for the administration of the website.
- The visitor or the user of the ISATECH CORPORATION SAS website will not incur illicit behaviors such as damaging or attacking computers, interception of communications, copyright infringements, unauthorized use of terminals, identity theft, disclosure of secrets or falsehood in documents.
ISATECH CORPORATION SAS undertakes to safeguard the privacy of the User's personal information obtained through the company's website, for which it adopts a confidentiality policy in accordance with what is established below.
Personal information is understood to be that provided by the User for registration, which includes data such as name, identification, email and telephone number.
The User acknowledges that the entry of personal information is done voluntarily and upon the request of specific requirements by ISATECH CORPORATION SAS to make a formal request for information and / or quotation, file a complaint or claim.
On the occasion of a procedure or service developed by electronic means, the Entity may request information from the Users of the Website and will treat it with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Political Constitution, the rules applicable to the protection of personal data and other concordant rules. The request for information is always made so that the User provides it voluntarily.
ISATECH CORPORATION SAS undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share the data received on the Website with third parties without your express approval. The affiliated entities will not be considered third parties for these purposes. Likewise, ISATECH CORPORATION SAS will cancel or rectify the data when it is inaccurate, incomplete or is no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose.
The Registered User undertakes to notify the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce, immediately and by reliable means, if any unauthorized use of their password has occurred.
4. Information and third-party websites
The Web page may offer hyperlinks or access to Web pages and content of other people or entities, with the purpose of informing the User about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content that it offers, or that are related to them. ISATECH CORPORATION SAS does not control, endorse or guarantee the content included in these sites, nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked Web pages; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained.
The User accepts that the entity is not responsible for any content, associated link, resource or service related to the site of a third party. Likewise, the User accepts that ISATECH CORPORATION SAS will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use made of the contents of a third-party.
ISATECH CORPORATION SAS is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper entry of third parties to the database and / or for any technical failure in the operation and / or conservation of data in the system in any of the menus on its website.
Likewise, ISATECH CORPORATION SAS cannot guarantee the availability of online services and the information that users require at any given time. Neither will it incur responsibility with the user or third-parties, when its website is not available.
ISATECH CORPORATION SAS will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances, for attacks or incidents against the security of its website or against its information systems; or for any unauthorized, fraudulent or illegal exposure or access to its website that may affect the confidentiality, integrity or authenticity of the information published or associated with the content and services offered on it.
5. Responsibility for the information contained
Due to the fact that currently, the technical means do not allow ISATECH CORPORATION SAS to guarantee the absolute lack of interference of the action of third parties in the Web pages, ISATECH CORPORATION SAS in no way ensures the accuracy and / or veracity of all or part of the information contained in its page, nor its update, nor if this information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after being published on the page, nor any other aspect or characteristic of what is published on the site or in the links, respectively.
The portal does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in the system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
6. Governing law and Jurisdiction
- The user may not manifest before ISATECH CORPORATION SAS or before a judicial or administrative authority, the application of a condition, rule or agreement that is not expressly incorporated in these conditions of use.
- These conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia, in aspects that are not expressly regulated in them.
- If any provision of these conditions loses validity or binding force, for whatever reason, all other provisions, retain their binding force, binding character and will generate all their effects.
- For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Bogotá, Republic of Colombia, and any controversy that arises from its interpretation or application will be submitted to the judges of the Republic of Colombia.
By virtue of the aforementioned and through this means, ISATECH CORPORATION SAS invites you to contact this email address if you have any questions or concerns about the aforementioned:firstname.lastname@example.org